Beer Window Exclusives: Tuesdays Noon-7pm, Fridays 2-7pm, and by appointment.
Beer Window Exclusives are only available directly from the brewery, either at the beer window or via shipping or home delivery. Custom orders available, contact us to discuss. Around only 30 bottles of each of these are produced per batch, do not expect them to be available long. Special requests and custom batches happily negotiated. For a list of our distributed beers available in stores, click HERE!
Beer window open Noon to 7pm Tuesdays and now Fridays from 2pm to 7pm. 8428 SW 22nd Ave Portland and by appointment. Please observe social distancing when coming to the beer window and maintain distance between yourself and any other customer present.
Moonshrimp's beer window is to-go only, due to building zoning issues the public cannot come inside.
Current Window Exclusives
beer window exclusives change very quickly and this list could become out of date at any moment.
-'Black Currant' saison style gruit using black consort currants with no hops. $6+dep 22oz.
-'Winter Warmer' with roast chicory root and honey.
-'Wassail' with apples, raisins, cinnamon, rosemary, nutmeg, and orange peel.
-'Juniper Season' winter ale with juniper berry.
-'Early Christmas' ale with peppermint and hibiscus.
Guest Beers - Bierly Brewing and Ground Breaker Brewing 16 oz cans.
Who and what is Moonshrimp Brewing?
Moonshrimp's goal is to make delicious beer available for all. For too long those who can't consume gluten have missed out on tasty, dynamic, craft beers. Moonshrimp is here to change that.
Truly Gluten free and Vegan...Always.
What do we mean when we say gluten free and vegan?
- No wheat, barley, malt, or other gluten source anywhere in the brewery property, ever.
- No oats or oat products regardless of certifications or source.
- All brand new equipment to eliminate the possibility of residual gluten.
- No geletain or isenglass used to clarify the beer.
- All verified beet sugar (cane sugar is objectionable to some vegans due to the way it is processed).
- No food is allowed in the brewing or bottling area at any time, ever.
- Caramel made from rice syrup to remain vegan.
We now ship beer!
Email moonshrimpbrewing@ gmail.com to place an order. Shipping available to Oregon, DC, and Alaska only.
Moonshrimp Brewing Is 100% Gluten Free.
The Moonshrimp in its native habitat.