Beer Window Exclusives: Tuesdays Noon-7pm and by appointment.
Beer Window Exclusives are only available directly from the brewery, either at the beer window, by appointment, or to have us ship them to you. Custom orders available, contact us to discuss. Around only 30 bottles of each of these are produced per batch, do not expect them to be available long. Special requests and custom batches happily negotiated. For a list of our distributed beers available in stores, click HERE!
Beer window open Noon to 7pm Tuesdays and now Fridays from 2pm to 7pm. 8428 SW 22nd Ave Portland.
Moonshrimp's beer window is to-go only, due to building zoning issues the public cannot come inside.
Current Window Exclusives
-'Honey Hop' fresh hop IPA with estate grown hops and local honey. Normally $7.50 now $6.50/bottle +dep.
-'Starlight Pink' stolen from a batch of Starlight White with added hibiscus. $6/bottle+dep 22oz
In production: , Juniper Season (again), Honey Hop fresh hop ale, Child of Theia - Unlucky Moon ale wine, Old Man Sage.
Who and what is Moonshrimp Brewing?
Moonshrimp's goal is to make delicious beer available for all. For too long those who can't consume gluten have missed out on tasty, dynamic, craft beers. Moonshrimp is here to change that.
Truly Gluten free and Vegan...Always.
What do we mean when we say gluten free and vegan?
- No wheat, barley, malt, or other gluten source anywhere in the brewery property, ever.
- No oats or oat products regardless of certifications or source.
- All brand new equipment to eliminate the possibility of residual gluten.
- No geletain or isenglass used to clarify the beer.
- No honey (except in Theia ale wine and some beer window exclusives).
- All verified beet sugar (cane sugar is objectionable to some vegans due to the way it is processed).
- No food is allowed in the brewing or bottling area at any time, ever.
We now ship beer!
Email moonshrimpbrewing@ gmail.com to place an order. Shipping available to Oregon, DC, and Alaska only.
Moonshrimp Brewing Is 100% Gluten Free.
The Moonshrimp in its native habitat.